Friday, August 29, 2014

Introduction

Hi, everybody! This blog starts the continuation of Nemo TV which I started as a podcast but very quickly canceled it. The reason? Cost of archiving the episodes along with the proper equipment was made very real to me and I decided it just wan't going to be viable with my bank account. However, keeping a blog on the Internet is completely 100% free and since writing is really more my style anyway, I'm just gonna continue reviewing TV. In blog form! I hope you'll follow along. Along with providing reviews for this fall's pilots, I'll be keeping up with the latest in great TV week-by-week. I will also be doing some other fun segments besides TV reviews which you can look forward to in the coming weeks. I'd love to continue doing a podcast as a companion to this blog but that's gonna take some doing (and a better paying job). Enjoy!

P.S. Get excited for another "abandoned" project I'll be continuing as well here and on Tumblr. Here's a hint: May the power protect you!

Look at Kermit! He's pretty excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment