Friday, August 29, 2014

List of Shows

These are the returning shows that I'll be reviewing for the upcoming fall season:

Agents of SHIELD
Arrow
Boardwalk Empire
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Doctor Who
Once Upon A Time
Parks and Recreation
Sleepy Hollow
The Walking Dead

These are the pilots of new shows I will be reviewing for the upcoming fall season:

Madam Secretary
Mulaney
Scorpion
Jane the Virgin
Gotham
Selfie
Manhattan Love Story
Forever
The Flash
Marry Me
Black-Ish
Red Band Society
Stalker
The Mysteries of Laura
How to Get Away with Murder
Gracepoint
Bad Judge
A to Z
Cristela
Constantine
Z Nation
Happyland
Kingdom
The Affair
State of Affairs
The McCarthys

Some of these I will continue reviewing weekly but it will be determined by my impression. I will also do one-post round-ups for cartoons and special events. Note that Netflix, Hulu, and Yahoo shows as well as Amazon pilots will also be done separately.

I also will have reviews up for shows aired over the summer once they are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment